Liqud Tylenol??

dawny5267
on 11/29/11 4:03 am - Canada
I asked at Walmart yesterday and the pharmacist has never heard of it.  Does anone know where one can buy it in BC?  Getting ready for surgery next week and want to have everthing ahead of time. 

Thanks,
Dawna

jaynak
on 11/29/11 4:28 am - Canada
The one that they use at the hospital is the infant tylenol (80mg/mL).  They were giving me 8mL of it at a time and you only get 24mL in a bottle so it's only good for 3 doses.  It's pretty expensive to keep using but if you buy the generic (Walmart, Superstore or whatever other brand you choose) that will bring the cost down a little.  It's not very good and I was glad to get home and be able to just take extra strength tylenol, no one told me I had to keep taking the liquid or even if I was suppose to crush the pills so I just took them whole.

prplady
on 11/29/11 4:33 am - Canada
liquid tylenol  YUCK!

ahh what have i done?

underlining everything?

anyways no one told me not to take pills .. they gave me them in the hospital

pills better liquid gross!

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

dawny5267
on 11/29/11 4:47 am - Canada
Thanks for the replies,  I will just take my que from the hospital and take the same as what they give me.
Dawna

jaynak
on 11/29/11 8:27 am - Canada
I see that your surgeon is Dr. Malik and I believe that he requires his patients to have all their pills crushed (at least while in the hospital).  I don't know how long that lasts for.

lilymorg
on 11/29/11 9:05 am
yes I agree with everyone else...the liquid is nasty!!
as soon as you are able to, switch to pills. I was switched to pills while in the hospital aswell.
Momx4kids
on 11/29/11 4:47 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
The hospital gave me pills, but I crushed them myself because I was worried I couldn't take pills. My doctor said it there should be no issues when I swallow my meds, so after 2 days I My doctor gave me a pain prescription (I only took it for about six days, after that I didn't have pain), so I didn't need tylenol.
Rhonda

Most Active