Back to work time

Linda R.
on 11/25/11 2:06 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Does anyone know how long from surgery date, before you can go back to work?  Trying to figure out all the off time I will need.

Linda
Momx4kids
on 11/25/11 2:26 am, edited 11/25/11 2:29 am - Abbotsford, Canada
I've heard most people have about one month to six weeks off. i think it really depends on how physical your work is. I was back into the full swing of things by day six. I guess it depends how much time your doctors suggests and if you have had any complications. I was lucky and felt fantastic, plus my hubby only had one week off, so I had no choice lol. My mom told me she could help me the following week, but I ended up not needing her.
Rhonda

sookebunny
on 11/25/11 4:51 am - Canada
I worked from home 4 days after surgey and that back to work 10 days later in the office.
jaynak
on 11/25/11 5:57 am - Canada
I work in a group home with mentally challenged adults and was initially told 2 weeks but that I could have 4 weeks off if I wanted.  After surgery Dr. Sampath decided on 6 weeks off for me.

clovergirl
on 11/27/11 12:50 am - Canada
I took 3 weeks off due to a final exam I have coming up, but I could have probably gone back this coming up Monday, which would have been 2 weeks. But I literally sit at a desk and pay bills
Most Active