Pain in the side

jaynak
on 11/1/11 9:55 am - Canada
 So here is the latest, I spoke with Dr. Sampath this afternoon and he still had not heard from my doc about the results of the CT scan nor had the images been posted to his grid so he could view them (grrr).  I did also speak with the receptionist at my GP' office and she told me that the report came back as no complications, but I apparently have a kidney stone!!!!  Not sure why or even if that is what is causing the pain.  Hopefully when I see Dr. Sampath tomorrow afternoon he will have managed to get some more answers by then.

Cathrine J.
on 11/3/11 6:21 am - Victoria, Canada
RNY on 02/01/12
I'm sending you positive energy, jaynak.  Hopefully we haven't heard from you because you're doing well and occupied with something else.

HW 262, BMI 46.2 / SW 216, BMI 38.2 / CW 183 / GW 155
*45 lbs were lost pre-op.
5' 3 1/2"

readyornot
on 11/1/11 1:28 pm
sure glad you have an idea of what it is.  Hopefully Dr S has some suggestions for you.  Please keep us all posted on your progress.  Take care!!
jaynak
on 11/3/11 11:40 am - Canada
Well, I finally got to see Dr. S yesterday and after seeing my in person (as opposed to communicating by email or phone) he said that he can now get some sleep (he told me that he lost sleep all weekend worrying about me).  His feeling is that it is probably a muscle strain.  It may still be related to the kidney stone and he is going to send my GP a note asking him to send me to a urologist if the pain continues.  Overall he was happy with the progress I have made, not just since surgery but since I started seeing him in April.  I go back to see him in 3 months  or sooner if anything else comes up.

Most Active