November Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting

suzanneb
on 10/27/11 11:21 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to remind everyone about the next Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting it's on Thursday November 3rd at 7:00 pm, at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital, take the elevator up to the 1st floor, Sister Germaine Roy conference room. This meeting is open to preops, postops, spouses, support people or anyone looking into weight loss surgery.

Any questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Suzanne

prplady
on 10/30/11 8:58 am - Canada
Hi  All

This is what is planned for part of the evening

Hi everyone,

I wanted to invite you all to bring any samples that you would like to share of protein drinks, protein bars, or other protein snacks - store bought or homemade, to the WLS support group meeting this Thursday. We have lots of different favourites among us, and it would be fun to have the chance to try some new items without having to purchase large canisters of expensive proteins.

I realize that some people may have allergies or prefer to avoid certain foods, so we will each need to decide what items we wish to sample based on our individual needs. It would be helpful if you know whether the items you bring have dairy, nuts, or sugar alcohols

I will bring small disposable cups and some plates and napkins, along with a knife or two for cutting up protein bars. If anyone would like, email me and I can bring my mini blender too!

Don't worry if you don't have anything to bring - just come and try some new things!

Cheers,
Margo

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

prplady
on 10/31/11 12:22 pm - Canada
http://www.si03.com/medical/med_index.htm

with that link you can order

13 samples of the syntrax powders and all the ones I have tried so far are awesome!

I think it is 13 bucks and free shipping

not too sure if it can ship to canada .. but it is easy to get it to Blaine and go across and pick it up

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

Most Active