18 day!

prplady
on 10/20/11 2:20 am - Canada

ok peeps so here it is 18 days away from surgery! Woooooooo Hooooooo! Yikes kinda nervous I am off to Richmond to see everybody! Nooshin then Robyn the OT then Dr S and then Sleep Dr. Plus I may go a bit early and pop into see Jayna.. she had her surgery on Monday and gets out today..oh yeah the nervous part is cause what if Dr S decided NO! and takes my date away???? I have lost like he said I had to .. but I did go to Mexico and of course I found some of it again... I have taken it back off but yikes he will look at my Journal.. oh well here we go!

chale
on 10/20/11 4:05 am - Canada

Hey there!  I've only got 11 days until my surgery!  Man!  It's going fast.  I see the anaesthesiologist this Friday, and Nooshin. 

He won't take it away!  They look at the overall picture, not just a day here and there.  You've shown your commitment to this process, don't be so hard on yourself!

Good luck, and say hey to Jayna and tell her we want to know how she's doing!

Take care -

Cynthia

jaynak
on 10/20/11 8:07 am - Canada
 Hey, it was nice to get to see you this morning!!!!  Hope that everything went well with all of your appointments.  Keep thinking positive!!!!  I gained a few pounds here and there through the time that I was seeing him and he was totally understanding of it.  Since you've taken it back off that's an even bigger bonus.  Let us know how you made out today.  Jayna
prplady
on 10/20/11 12:46 pm - Canada
WHEW! Ok so Thank you to everyone! and It is still ON! He didn't even look at my Journal! He just looked at me and said You look smaller! so that was nice.. He looked tired... He also said he would fill out my medical leave forms after surgery and that YES! 6 weeks off! I am so happy bout that.. with the heavy lifting at work, I did not want to go back too early! I start my Pre-op Liquid diet on Sunday.. I even have a bit of flexibility with that.. 100 calories and a few carbs to play with!

HW 270  SW 226 CW 175.8 GW 150

Most Active