another visit to Richmond

jaynak
on 9/10/11 10:10 am - Canada
Hi everyone, I'll be in Richmond on September 27 for an appointment with Nooshin at 9:15am.  Is anyone interested in getting together for a coffee???  The Garrett Wellness Centre will be moved to the Richmond General Hospital by then so I'll have to find my way around there I guess.  I wonder is there would be able to make my pre-op appointment for the same time???  Would certainly save me some travelling.  Anyways, let me know if any of you would like to get together for coffee.  Jayna
sexy_me
on 9/10/11 1:13 pm
VSG on 02/06/12
pardon me ... the garrett wellness ctr is moving to the hospital?? wow I was completely unaware of this. I should call to check on my appointment.  
clovergirl
on 9/11/11 1:13 am - Canada
 Ah, my appointment with Nooshin is the 26th, otherwise I'd gladly join you for coffee :( I'm sure if you called the hospital they might be able to accomodate.
jaynak
on 9/11/11 4:33 am - Canada
Yup, they are temporarily moving into the hospital in the cardiac rehab department while their building is under going renovations.

I still don't have my pre-op appointment so hoping that they call soon and I'm able to schedule them both at the same time.  I probably should call Dr. Sampath's office and ask if they know anything about it.
bamf
on 9/11/11 6:54 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
Hi Jayna:
My surgery is 2 weeks before you and I have my pre-admit appointment this week, on Sept. 13.  I am sure if you call the Admitting Department or Pre-surgery Screening Department, you will probably be able to get your appointment booked.  Although, I believe that the Internist, Dr. You, is only availble on Wednesdays.  Good Luck.
Barb Friesen 
jaynak
on 9/12/11 10:15 am - Canada
Well, I finally got the call for my pre-admission appointment and was able to schedule it for the 27th.  Crummy thing is that I have to be there at 9:15 to see Nooshin and then my medical appointment at 10 and then come back at 2 for the anesthetic consult.  Really sucks that they couldn't schedule things  a little closer together.  Guess I'll be there till almost 4 and then have to hit the road to get back home.
Most Active