I have a date too!!!

lilymorg
on 8/10/11 3:08 am
 Nov. 14th is when I go!  So very excited!!!
I will be getting the sleeve.  

Feeling pretty excited and overwhelmed....

And Im also excited that I share a date with clovergirl....we can be surgery buddies!!!

bamf
on 8/10/11 3:48 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
CONGRATS!  You are fairly close to me, October 3rd.  I am finding that now I'm getting more worried/scared than excited, since I first got my date.  Trying to stay positive though.  Hope you can stay excited, and not get worried.
Barb
lilymorg
on 8/10/11 3:50 am
 which surgery are you getting?   RNY or VSG?

Im trying not to think too much about it...but when I do, I get excited and get butterflys in my tummy, and then a wave of nausea takes over. LOL   Im pretty sure its normal!
bamf
on 8/10/11 4:10 am - Burnaby, BC, Canada
The surgery is planned for RNY, but now I am feeling like I am not sure if that is the right decision for me, because I am scared, now.  Maybe I should have requested VSG.  Surgeon feels RNY would be best for me, but has promised to change to Sleeve (during surgery), IF he runs into a problem with too much scar tissue damage from a 30 year-old Gall Bladder Surgery.  Barb
jaynak
on 8/10/11 5:39 am - Canada
Congrats!!!!!!  It'll be here before you know it!!!  I think that it's totally normal to feel anxious/scared, this is a huge step and life changing!!!!  It's all good and it'll all be worth it in the end to reach your goal.
suzanneb
on 8/10/11 3:03 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Congratulations on your surgery date

Suzanne

Linda R.
on 8/11/11 2:08 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
So happy for your surgery date.
I hope all of you will let me know how the preop diet is, and postop. 

I'm working on getting my calorie count down to be used to less when the time for me comes. I'm hoping for January, but Dr. Sampath said anytime from oct. to apr.

Any way, yahoo for you.

linda
Most Active