YES!!!! YOUR SURGERY CAN BE USED AT TAX TIME!!!

diamondranch1
on 1/30/11 3:21 am - San Felipe, Mexico
I am Canadian and can use all of the following towards my taxes this year. Check with your acct. and get what you deserve!
I DID GET A LETTER FROM MY BC DOCTOR WITH APPROVAL AND SUGGESTING THIS BE DONE.. If you have questions about this, contact me. Keep every receipt for your taxes related to the surgery! Airline tickets,gas receipts,travel insurance,taxes on your airline tickets if you used airmiles(I did). Meals, taxi's,hotels etc. If in doubt what to keep for receipts keep them all, the acct will decide for you.
I also will be submitting my mexican receipts for nexium(will convert pesos to Cdn dollars)
as Nexium in Canada is really expensive. Make sure you use an accountant that will get
every benefit available. In the end it will help pay for those new clothes!!!
Ruby_Trout
on 3/5/11 11:42 pm - Canada
I did this.  It made a very big difference in my return.  My medical expenses were almost a full 20% of my income. 

Ruby Trout 

raingal
on 4/5/11 4:24 pm - Surrey, Canada
Thanks for the info - I am hoping to go to Mexico for the VSG.  i assumed since it was out-of-country I couldn't use it as a medical expense.  I am sure I can get a letter from my doctor.  Thank you for sharing the food news!
diamondranch1
on 3/6/11 2:34 am - San Felipe, Mexico
That's great Ruby!
Most Active