Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting

suzanneb
on 1/1/11 12:49 pm, edited 1/1/11 1:07 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
<br />
Just wanted to remind everyone about the next Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting it's on Thursday January 6th at 7:00 pm, at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital, take the elevator up to the 1st floor, Sister Germaine Roy conference room. For preops, postops, spouses, support people or anyone looking into weight loss surgery.<br />
<br />
<br />
Hope to see you at the next meeting,<br />
<br />
Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's, see you on Thursday.<br />
<br />
Suzanne<br />
<br />
[email protected]<br />

Margo N.
on 1/5/11 11:25 am
Can't make the meeting tomorrow as I am on childcare duty, but look forward to seeing everybody in February!

XOX,
Margo
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

suzanneb
on 1/6/11 2:05 am - North Vancouver, Canada

Will see you at the meeting in February.

Hope your Christmas and New Years was good.

Suzanne

emeraldskye
on 1/7/11 8:31 am - Vancouver, Canada
Gah!  I'm so perturbed at myself as I forgot about the mtg and I really would like to go.  

I have to go next month.
            Plus an additional 42.2lbs pre op! Starting weight 300lbs.                 
suzanneb
on 8/2/12 8:04 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

The Vancouver meeting is the 1st Thursday of every month from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm

at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital
Prince Edward Street
Vancouver

come in the entrance at Prince Edward Street
take the elevator up to 1st floor turn left, we are a few doors down on the right hand side of the hallway in
Sister Germaine Roy conference room.

Hope to see you at our next meeting.

Suzanne
Serenisis
on 1/7/11 9:50 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it last night! I really wanted to be there but something important came up with my family.

I started seeing Dr. Amson in November, but I'm actually looking into the west coast bariatric surgery clinic and hoping to consult with Dr. Sampath in Richmond soon.  

I'd definitely like to attend the meeting in February, can't wait to meet everyone!
SRSmith
on 7/13/12 4:13 am
 Are these meetings still happening? 

Serenisis
on 7/13/12 4:29 am, edited 7/13/12 4:31 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
 Yes! I went to my first Vancouver meeting last night...it's a great group =) There's a newer post about it a few threads down, actually -- here's the link:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/BC/4537120/Vancouver-WLS-S upport-Meeting/
             HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

suzanneb
on 8/2/12 8:05 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Yes First Thursday of the month

Suzanne
suzanneb
on 8/2/12 8:07 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Anyone wanting to be added to the Vancouver wls support meeting monthly reminder email list

Please send me your email to

[email protected]

and put in the email you want to be added to the monthly wls support meeting reminder list

Suzanne
Most Active