Update on my consult with Dr Nguyen

Linda R.
on 1/7/11 1:58 pm - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 02/20/12
Wow this is great to hear about the short surgery wait.  I see Dr Sampath at the end of Jan.

I have been doing my research and started to make some changes in my life, but I thought the wait would be 2-3 yrs.  A friend of mine had to wait that long.  She seen the DR. in Victoria.
He does have a very hi referral though.

But I understand that Dr. Sampath is very nice and his MOA is definetly wonderful.

Linda
M1CHELLE
on 1/8/11 1:20 am - Kelowna, Canada
 Turns out that I don't need to go to Vancouver on the 18th.  They are willing to work with my dietician here, which is awesome.  I have my first meeting with her on Tues.  I'm excited!!  Things are moving along, and everything seems to be falling into place. 
Darlayna
on 4/17/11 9:05 am, edited 4/17/11 9:06 am - Westbank, Canada
 who is your dietitian here

henner33
on 1/9/11 3:06 am - Canada
 That is awesome news! I am going to see Dr N next Monday woohoo can't wait.
Non-Smokin guy
on 1/10/11 9:13 am
What surgery does this dr perform?

henner33
on 1/10/11 10:15 am - Canada
They do all three, rny, sleeve, and band. The band is self-pay though.
jaynak
on 1/14/11 3:23 pm - Canada
Glad to hear that there are other surgeon now doing this surgery.  I am on Dr. Tang's list for the surgery but was told that the wait would probably be another 3-4 years.  My GP today agreed to put a referal in for me to see Dr. Sampath.  I hope that I don't have to wait long for an appt. with him (I'm not very patient when it comes to this stuff).
jaynak
on 1/19/11 12:14 pm - Canada
How did your appt. with Dr. N go???

Just wondering what stuff you learn at the nutrition classes???  I see the dietician here already as I am diabetic, so just wondering what they have you see the dietician for.  Around here all of the dieticians work out of the diabetic clinic so they have a general knowledge about everything.
Most Active