Vancouver Weight Loss Surgery Support Meeting

suzanneb
on 11/18/10 2:13 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Just wanted to remind everyone about the next Vancouver weight loss surgery support meeting it's on Thursday December 2nd at 7:00 pm, at Mt. St. Joseph's Hospital, Vancouver take the elevator up to the 1st floor, Sister Germaine Roy conference room.

This meeting is open to preops, postops, spouses, support people, or anyone looking into weight loss surgery .

Any questions please email me at [email protected]

Suzanne

bbwvixen
on 11/25/10 8:45 am - Surrey, Canada
I wi**** was closer :) I'd love to meet you and put names to faces.
I'm just so messed up with my schedule, I don't even make the New West meetings anymore :(

suzanneb
on 11/25/10 2:23 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Suzanne (Bbwvixen)

I would love to meet you as well, if you are ever in the area and want to come to a meeting that would be great.

The other Suzanne

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/10 1:12 pm - Maple Ridge, Canada
suzanneb
on 11/25/10 2:27 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Danitay

I can totally relate and understand being nervous and anxious, we have all felt that way the first time we have gone to a wls support meeting, but its just that a support meeting we are all there for one another. Once a few minutes passes by you would then see what an easy going friendly group of people we are.

Congratulations on your surgery, can't wait to hear how your weight loss journey progresses.

You can always email me at [email protected]

Suzanne

christineLyon.Vancouv
er

on 11/27/10 8:21 am - lyon, France

i will be in vancouver for one month, and i will be glad to attend a meeting may be in January ??i have a switch since one years and a sleeve since 4 years   cheers 
Reglette regime
suzanneb
on 11/28/10 11:42 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Glad you can make the meeting in January.

See you there

Suzanne

Most Active