I am looking for people who live in or around the williams lake area

janome
on 10/15/10 3:18 am - Williams Lake, Canada
I am about to have the gastric band procedure,  having it done at false creek,and am very excited,so far  have lost 20 lb. pre-op.  my date is Oct. 20  2010. I could use all the help I can get. we go to Kamloops often so hearing from you folks would be wonderful also.
suzanneb
on 10/16/10 3:04 am - North Vancouver, Canada
Hi Janome

I would go on the wwww.blazeonline.com/wls and www.wlsforum.net websites and post this message as well.

I have a friend in Kamloops that is on the www.blazeonline.com/wls website.

Congrats on your band surgery, let us know how it goes.

Suzanne

janome
on 10/16/10 5:10 am - Williams Lake, Canada
thank you, hearing from others is soooooo cool.

suzanneb
on 10/16/10 6:27 am - North Vancouver, Canada
Hi Janome

No problem, I live in North Vancouver so if you want to talk you can always email [email protected]

I'm RNY postop, 2 years in February 2011 and down 150 lbs with 50 lbs to go.

Suz

elainela
on 11/1/10 12:11 pm - 70 Mile House, Canada
Hi Janome

I live south of 100 Mile House. Not exactly in the lake city, but on the way to Kamloops. I had RNY January 15, 2010 and am thoroughly enjoying my new life. congrats on your Band. I hope it went well. Let me know.

Lani
Green Lake
Ruby_Trout
on 11/16/10 9:15 pm - Canada

Hey Lani,

I live in Lillooet and had surgery May 20 (RNY).  How is it going?  Are you still losing as much as you had hoped?  I find my weight loss has really slowed and I am really having to work at it.

Janome,

I have a neighbour who just had surgery at False Creek in August.  I will see if I can pass her name on to you when she comes back from her latest travel adventure. 

Ruby Trout 

elainela
on 11/21/10 1:56 am - 70 Mile House, Canada
Hi Ruby

Everything is going well. It's good to hear from you. My loss has definitely slowed down. I am about 10 lbs. from my goal. Have lost 110, goal 120. The last 5 lb. has taken over a month. What a change from the beginning. I would love to lose that last 10, but if I stay where I am, that's ok too. I never thought I would see my weight at 160 lbs. again. And I feel great, my type 2 diabetes is gone and so are all my aches and pains. So if I never make 150, that's fine.
Do you ever get up this way, or even to Kamloops?

Lani
Most Active