Does anyone have a cpap machine for sell

suzanneb
on 10/1/10 7:57 am - North Vancouver, Canada
My friends boyfriend has had an overnight sleep oximetry test, and he is looking to buy a cpap machine.

Does anyone know of anyone that wants to sell one.

Let me know and I will pass the message on to my friend,

Thanks for your help

Suzanne

bbwvixen
on 10/6/10 4:43 am - Surrey, Canada
I still haven't heard from your friend, is he still looking?
If his medical is through Sunlife, I know they'll pay for a *2ed hand one* too

suzanneb
on 10/6/10 3:11 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Hi Suzanne

I gave her your phone number, and not sure why she hasn't called, will ask her again its for her boyfriend.

Suzanne

suzanneb
on 10/6/10 11:12 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Hi Suzanne

My friend emailed me back this morning and she has said she is extremely busy at work with lots of long hours, so she hasn't had a chance to come on the board and post. She said she is not sure what her boyfriend is going to do, if he is going to get a new one or a used one, but she asked me to post and let you know that right now she isn't going to be able to call you because of her long work hours, so she suggested for you to go ahead and sell your machine to someone else.

Thanks for your help

Suzanne

soulundefined
on 10/8/10 4:41 am - Smithers, Canada
VSG on 04/09/13 with
Hi Suzanne,

I have a used CPAP machine in good working order if your friends boyfriend is interested. I would be willing to sell it for pretty cheap. Its a Hewitt & Paykel model with a humidifier built in. He would need to buy a new mask and hose for it though. My phone number is 250-847-2322 and could ship it wherever by greyhound or courier.

Thanks,

Tracy
Most Active