Appointment with Dr. M

chale
on 8/16/10 3:10 am - Canada

I had an appointment with Dr. M on Sept 29, but they have called me because he wants to see all of his bariatric patients in "clinics".  So my appointment is now Sept 9.

I have only been able to lose about 15 pounds because of recurring infections and the fact that I have been on prednisone twice in the last few months, which caused me two setbacks.

Now that the infections and prednisone are taken care of I'm hoping to lose another 5 lbs, but probably not before Sept 9.

Am I wasting my time going on Sept 9?  Will he say, forget it, come back when all of the weight is gone. 

What do people think?

Cynthia

bbwvixen
on 8/17/10 7:57 am - Surrey, Canada
Good for you on the weight loss! Sorry about the infection though, that's gotta suck!

YES! He will tell you to loose more! He'll probaly say *it doesn't count* which is what he said to me when I lost 35lbs due to stress. I think you should go to see him though! He'll say all that and more, and then the next time he can say the magic words "your ready!" like he did for me.

It's almost like a test of the wills, or how much you want it!! Don't give up, and each time you see him, it does bring it a step closer :)

Most Active