HI all

sookebunny
on 3/30/10 8:23 am - Canada
I just wanted to say HI,

I have been waiting for surgey since July 07 and I seem not to be getting any closer and I am done all my test though,
bigisbad
on 4/1/10 10:39 am - Canada, Canada
Wow.. thats along time to wait. Is that the average weight time in BC?
I never did any research in BC although I am a BC resident... at least 6 months a year.
Im having surgery in less than a week... Yeah!
Made up my mind a month ago and time flies.
Good luck with your waiting game and I hope you get an answer soon.
Boy... the BC board is quiet... shhhhhhhh
emeraldskye
on 4/4/10 10:46 am - Vancouver, Canada
Yup the waiting is insane.  Hell my DR. wouldn't even refer me for WLS.  It is pretty inexpensive to have surgery in Mexico. 

I'm getting the sleeve and I'm stoked!

Good luck.
daisylou1976
on 4/4/10 3:07 pm, edited 4/4/10 3:08 pm - , Canada
Hi Bunny, do you have any idea when you are going to be getting your surgery?

Emeraldskye, are you going south for your sleeve?  Or are you having it here in BC?

Sandi

emeraldskye
on 4/5/10 10:36 am - Vancouver, Canada
emeraldskye
on 4/5/10 10:38 am - Vancouver, Canada

I'm going to Mexico.  Even with the plane fare added the expense is not the big.  Also with our dollar rising right now is the perfect time to pay. 

sookebunny
on 4/4/10 11:10 pm - Canada
Hey,

I am hoping this year but I am not holding my breath.

Mel
Ruby_Trout
on 4/5/10 2:47 pm - Canada

Whose waiting list are you on?  If it is Amson's, you will have to be very proactive and make sure that you keep seeing him even if you are totally ready to go.  If Malik, he is totally all about losing some weight before he gives you a date.  So, I guess that either way you need to be proactive, actually. 

Ruby Trout 

sookebunny
on 4/6/10 2:12 am - Canada
I am on Dr A ,  I  go evey 6 months to see him.  is assit said i was on the list.  she was making her way through 2006
carrie.c
on 4/6/10 2:53 pm - Canada
Hey Mel,

I know this is a frustrating process!!! I know there is nothing I can say that will make the wait go by quicker but just know I do feel your frustration and pray your date will come sooner than soon :) Hang in there!!!
Most Active