Lapband fills

amethyst1
on 1/21/10 3:08 am - Canada
I am not a lapband patient but had explored the possibility before deciding on RNY.

I have noticed on some of the boards that people had waited quite some time for appts for fills so I just wanted to let everyone know that if they are in Victoria there are several options for fills other than Dr. Amson's/Tang's office.

Jubilee walk-in clinic is one of them, they have a trained staff member available.  Just phone for an appt.
JayneM
on 1/23/10 3:05 pm - Bellingham, WA
i am so   happy I saw your posting on this site. i live in Victoria and drive to everett washington for my fills.  It would be wonderful if I could do this in my home town.   Do you happen to know where the Jubilee Walk in clinic is.  I work in Victoria so i am sure I can find it.

Thanks for the wonderful information.

Jayne
amethyst1
on 1/25/10 3:13 am - Canada
Hi Jayne

Glad I could help. 

Jubilee Walk-in-clinic is on the corner of Fort and Richmond.... 250-592-3441. 

There are several doctors there with their own practices.  I am not sure who is trained to do the fills but my owner doctor there was the one who told me about it.

I know how you feel about having to go to Everett with the costs involved.  My surgery is in Seattle so have been down twice and next time will be for my surgery. 

Then 3 or so follow-up visits after that.  A lot of time and money, wish I was able to be done here but  I am very thankful to be getting my surgery.

Grace
JayneM
on 1/25/10 5:24 am - Bellingham, WA
I know exactly what you mean.  I am not sorry to the travelling when I remember the reason I do it.  It would be nice if I could have fills closer to my home.   Thanks for the wonderful information.  I would like to hear about your journey and your experience with WLS.

Thanks again,
Jayne
Most Active