Got my Date :)

laurabcca
on 12/5/09 10:30 pm - Kelowna, Canada
So after much letter writing, phone calls, and media appearance I have gotten somewhere... As most know I applied for OOC and was approved and even got the surgeon in NY approved as Washington wouldnt take me... Well looks like Im not leaving BC for it now... January 11th 2010 is my day in Victoria with Dr Amson... Little over a month away!!!
suzanneb
on 12/6/09 1:08 am - North Vancouver, Canada

Laura

Congratulations on your surgery date, this is fantastic news and you advocated for yourself and I'm sure it helped in getting your surgery date and also approved for OOC.

Can't wait to hear how your weight loss journey goes,

Suzanne
Ruby_Trout
on 12/9/09 3:29 pm - Canada
Lena S.
on 12/10/09 9:52 am - abbotsford bc, Canada
Hi Laura!

Just because I do NOT cheer for you enough... I would just like to say CONGRATULATIONS!  Again!
Hahaha!
Lena
Abbotsford BC

bbwvixen
on 12/11/09 6:30 am - Surrey, Canada
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you!
Wonder if it had anything to do with your news coverage??lol

lbol
on 12/15/09 11:04 am - nanaimo, Canada
congrats on getting your date...

bbvixen....not sure about the media helping as i was in the paper front page with big article and did nothing for me. i think that it is just a pick of the draw...i know that is not true but that is way it feels.
pennysmith
on 12/15/09 8:37 pm - kelowna, Canada
So very happy for ya Laura....
Cant wait to hear all about your progress
FYI- I have been writing to him weekly....hoping he will get sick of hearing my name...lol
See ya on facebook

Penny Smith
Dawson Creek BC

laurabcca
on 12/17/09 1:12 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Thanks everyone :) Still doesnt feel real yet maybe once the date is within a few days not weeks haha...
Most Active