positive boost for me!!!

lbol
on 10/2/09 9:19 am - nanaimo, Canada
my hubbie and some friends have been saying for about the last month that i look like i have lost weight and i have said no just shifted but i have not weighed myself to be honest since 1 month ago as the scale had not changed in 2 months so when i saw dr tang for my last appt in july i was 325lbs but weighed myself august 15th and it said 322lbs so a bit gone but got on the scale today while i was doing laundry and it says that i am down to 315.4lbs.
wow i am in shock. i am just waiting for the call from MJ who is dr tangs receptionist for a date. I got back into aquafit as of 2 weeks ago and been 2 times due to the time not working with my schedule due to kids in school but i have been changing my eating habits and walking more so that has helped.
I might actually get down to pre-op surgery goal weight before surgery date which i am hoping for 300lbs.
just had to share.

lisa :)
lbol
on 10/4/09 3:03 am - nanaimo, Canada
even better news this morning....i got into a size 26 pants that i have not worn that size since i was pregnant with my daughter 5 1/2 yrs ago. :)
Most Active