how long to surgery

highlandbear
on 9/3/09 10:30 am - Canada
Hi I am hoping someone may have an idea how long of a wait I may be looking at. I have one more test to do on Sept 18. and that will be the end of all my tests. If I pass this one than I know it is a go. The thing  is I have no idea after this test how long of a wait I am looking at. I am having it done at st joes in Ham. Please help if you can
lbol
on 9/3/09 2:20 pm - nanaimo, Canada
congrats on almost being done.
i myself have had all the tests done even the scope by Dr Tang and saw him on june 18th and was told that all was a go and that surgery would be before my birthday he hoped which is in October.
now i am being told that it might not be even till next summer or fall.

i hope this does not discourage you but i have been told with all the cut backs that it is pushing everyone back.

keep your chin up and i am waiting too.

lisa :)
bbwvixen
on 9/7/09 9:20 am - Surrey, Canada
Yep, I've had my tests down since early summer and was told August/September, but now not until the New Year.
VancouverRN
on 9/8/09 3:51 am - Canada
Next  consult date for us is Sept 21st for surgery in mid Oct

Rhonda
Lena S.
on 9/8/09 6:56 am - abbotsford bc, Canada
On September 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM Pacific Time, highlandbear wrote:
Hi I am hoping someone may have an idea how long of a wait I may be looking at. I have one more test to do on Sept 18. and that will be the end of all my tests. If I pass this one than I know it is a go. The thing  is I have no idea after this test how long of a wait I am looking at. I am having it done at st joes in Ham. Please help if you can
Hi there

This is the BC board and we don't have WLS surgery at a St. Joes here.  You may want to look at your province's board instead.
Lena
Abbotsford BC

pennysmith
on 10/21/09 3:08 pm - kelowna, Canada
Opportunity Knocks - BC Gov\'t Wants Feedback on 2010 Budget‏
Sent: October 21, 2009 10:22:03 AM
To: [email protected]

WLS Support

Newsletter

Seldom do we get this kind of opportunity! The Government has actually created an online survey to find out what "OUR" priorities are for the 2010 Provincial Budget. There is one wrinkle however. It MUST be completed by Friday, Oct 23 2009. Yeap! Only 2 days, so if you really want to get your voice heard, you need to JUMP ON THIS NOW !

Take the survery on the BC 2010 Budget Consultation site.

Read the outline of the budget here (Try and get pass the picture of the  2010 Olympic Skier)

Newsletter sent by WLS Support

Penny Smith
Dawson Creek BC

pennysmith
on 10/21/09 3:07 pm - kelowna, Canada
Opportunity Knocks - BC Gov\'t Wants Feedback on 2010 Budget‏
Sent: October 21, 2009 10:22:03 AM
To: [email protected]

WLS Support

Newsletter

Seldom do we get this kind of opportunity! The Government has actually created an online survey to find out what "OUR" priorities are for the 2010 Provincial Budget. There is one wrinkle however. It MUST be completed by Friday, Oct 23 2009. Yeap! Only 2 days, so if you really want to get your voice heard, you need to JUMP ON THIS NOW !

Take the survery on the BC 2010 Budget Consultation site.

Read the outline of the budget here (Try and get pass the picture of the  2010 Olympic Skier)

Newsletter sent by WLS Support

Penny Smith
Dawson Creek BC

Most Active