cost of VSG in vancouver

2klude
on 8/21/09 9:04 am
I was wondering what fellow members were paying for the VSG procedure in vancouver and who do you guys recommend to do the procedure.

Ruby_Trout
on 8/22/09 4:05 pm - Canada
I don't know anyone doing this procedure in Vancouver, but Dr. Amson in Victoria does this procedure.  I beleive that the cost is approximately 15 to 17 thousand dollars.  If I had the cash, I would so be on my way to doing this. 

Ruby Trout 

VancouverRN
on 9/8/09 3:49 am - Canada
We are charging $16, 800 for our program.  This includes seeing dietitian, psychologist, the surgeon, anesthetic consult, family practioner with the clinic and me!!  It also includes 1 year of aftercare.

We are starting Sept 23/09 and very excited here!!

Rhonda
Barb S.
on 9/13/09 2:05 pm - New Westminster, BC, Canada
Big Question of the Day....

WHERE IS HERE?

Where is this program starting and who are the surgeons. It would be great for the WLS community to have the answer to these questions.

Thanks
Barb
Barb
Post OP, RNY, Virginia Mason
June 17, 2008
SW 335
CW - June 17, 2009  193
GW  160        
VancouverRN
on 9/14/09 8:17 am - Canada
False Creek Surgical Center
8th & Cambie area in Vancouver

Since I do not want to be "advertising" , anyone on here interested I suggest emailing me directly or visiting the website    nationalsurgery.com

We are so excited here to be able to give access to Lap Band surgery without having to wait on a hospital waitlist.

Rhonda
VancouverRN
on 9/14/09 8:20 am - Canada
Forgot to add, we are only offering Lap Band procedures

Rhonda
VancouverRN
on 9/22/09 8:59 am - Canada
Free info seminar on Lap Banding Oct 5th being planned.  In think we will have it at our facility at 555 W 8th Ave.  Anyone can come!! It is on the blog for False Creek as well.

Awesome fall day today!!!

Rhonda
Most Active