surgeon info - Dr Conrad Rusnak

lesley G.
on 7/19/09 5:33 pm, edited 7/19/09 5:34 pm - Canada
When I joined OH a little while ago I could not find a surgeon listing for my surgeon, Conrad Rusnak.  There was another one - similar name & same location but definitely not him (Dr G Rusnack).   So I submitted the info for a full & complete listing for Dr Conrad Rusnak.

In reading some of the patient testimonials under the "other" similarly named surgeon "Dr G Rusnack", I think some of you mistook that for our Dr Rusnak.  If you did, this is your chance to update your profiles to include the correct surgeon and move it from the other one.

Patient feedback on the "other" Dr Rusnak: www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+ G+Rusnack+dtr.html

Patient feedback on Dr Conrad Rusnak:  www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+ Conrad+Rusnak+cblq.html

Hope this helps end any confusion & help others with their profile / surgeon settings & info!

Lap RNY May 12, 2009 (Dr Rusnak)
Highest W: 460 / Consult W: 423 / Surgery W: 411
11 week post op W: 343
Goal W: 170
Ruby_Trout
on 7/20/09 2:40 am - Canada
Actually, they are one and the same.  I did some research and found that Dr. Rusnak's middle name is Conrad and he goes by that name.  My doctor is PG did the same thing.  His first name was George, but he got tired of the George Burns (like the now dead comedian) jokes and began using his middle name.

Ruby Trout 

lesley G.
on 7/20/09 6:18 am - Canada
My surgeon's legal name as I understand it is: Conrad H. Rusnak.  He specializes in laporoscopic surgery and is Chief of Surgery for both Royal Jubilee & Victoria General hospitals in Victoria, BC.    There are any number of links available via Google from reputable sources which confirm this, including the Canadian Medical Association official site. 

Odd that you had info about a different name & initials..... we are talking about the same surgeon I hope.   Nowhere have I seen any indication of a second Dr Con Rusnak doing WLS surgery in BC or even in Canada.  Hmmmm
Lap RNY May 12, 2009 (Dr Rusnak)
Highest W: 460 / Consult W: 423 / Surgery W: 411
11 week post op W: 343
Goal W: 170
Most Active