deepest sympathy

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/09 9:03 am - langley, Canada
Dear jim63 *****cently had his surgery and was having a hard time passed away on the 5th from a serious infection. my deepest sympathies go out to family and friends johnny
bbwvixen
on 4/10/09 9:37 am - Surrey, Canada
I heard about this on the other boards and my heart and throughts go out to his family and friends.

On a purely selfish note, I'm even more terrified now!!! HOW can someone die of a infecton in this day and age???
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/09 12:35 pm - langley, Canada
Jim had some complications after having the lap, then they went back in and did it open. I visited him on wed last and he was rough looking but i thought he was going to be ok. Jim did have a problem heart, please don't be afraid, this a very rare occurence , you'll be fine!!  johnny
petite_jolie
on 4/10/09 1:37 pm - Canada
Oh no! Poor Jim. Thats really sad to hear. His poor family.
Ruby_Trout
on 4/11/09 3:04 am - Canada
That is so sad.  I hope his family is OK.  That is a really tough thing to experience especially when the goal of the surgery was to help him be healthier.   My thoughts are with his family at this time.  I will say a prayer for them. 

I am with BBWVixen this is a reminder of the gravity of this surgery.   It really is something to consider. 

Ruby Trout 

Lisa M.
on 4/11/09 9:39 am - Surrey BC, Canada
My gosh...that is so heartbreaking!
He was so kind...he sent me a message a while back explaining about the process with Dr R (this was before my whole appointment process really started) he even offered his number for me to call him for more information...

My sympathies to his family...this is quite a shock to me and really brings a new level of seriousness to it all.  I wasn't feeling very nervous about the surgery itself until now.
Laurie D.
on 4/13/09 10:12 am - Victoria BC, Canada
HI, I know what you mean... it seems more real now. Wow, ,my sympathies to his family as well.

take care.
Laurie D.
on 4/13/09 10:13 am - Victoria BC, Canada
My sympathies to his family. Very sorry to hear this news.
Most Active