I have a date

Connib
on 3/14/09 2:22 am - Vernon , Canada
Yihaaaaa surgery in Seattle by Dr. Thirlby April 30th. Just back from Seattle and meeting the staff and Dr. Thirlby, I am so excited and very happy.
This has been one of the toughest journeys I have had to go through and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Was also the first time hubby came with me and it answered alot of questions he had, Thank god for support from  family and friends like you guys.
On the drive home my hubby said he was so proud of me for not giving up and perservearing through this journey. There was alot of ups and downs but he was there with me every step.
I feel very lucky to have him.
Conni
suzanneb
on 3/14/09 1:35 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Conni

Congratulations on your surgery date this is exciting news.

Suzanne
Connib
on 3/14/09 2:33 pm - Vernon , Canada
Thank you
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/09 5:56 am - langley, Canada
yea conni  it's about time girl yea yea
Connib
on 3/20/09 6:27 am - Vernon , Canada
Thank you
Hey buddy, how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while, I hope all is good with you.
Yes its awesome I am getting surgery finally. Now I am just counting the days.
Conni 
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/09 3:38 am - langley, Canada
i'm doing good and down to 260 from 330 5 mths in. not exactly poster child but slowly but surely losing and no complications
Connib
on 3/21/09 4:00 am - Vernon , Canada
Thats is awesome. you are doing great, 5 months is a short time when you think about the before. From the people I talk to its has been about 120 in a year, but they are all women and women are supposed to loose slower, who knows, but it is great. I can hardly wait.
Take care
Chattycat50
on 3/20/09 8:02 am - Fanny Bay Vancouver Island BC, Canada
Cograts I'm very happy for you greatest luck to you
CathyB
http://cathy-todayinanutshell.blogspot.com/

Most Active