respirologist

Ruby_Trout
on 2/17/09 1:50 pm - Canada
Does anyone know who Rusnak's respirologist is?  Just curious.  And what tests, exactly will this doc be responsible for performing? 
suzanneb
on 2/17/09 3:44 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

I seen Dr. Heather Clark, she is fantastic.  She does everything related to your breathing, and she will make sure you have been checked for sleep apnea, using the overnight oximetry test.

Ruby_Trout
on 2/19/09 2:26 pm - Canada
Thanks for the reply. I will be phoning tomorrow to see if her office was sent a referral for me.  I have already done the sleep test as well as pulmonary function and stress tests.  I have done my bloodwork and I intend to do everything I can to bring my date closer rather than just wait.  I have pretty much lost my patience with the whole process and although I am mighty pleased to be on Rusnak's list, if I had remained on Amson's, I would not yet have had my initial consult as my appointment was cancelled TWICE.  Nasty! 

Ruby Trout 

suzanneb
on 2/20/09 12:17 am - North Vancouver, Canada
I understand being on both Dr.s waitlists I did the same thing.  I had my surgery two weeks ago with Dr. Rusnak, and interestingly enough Dr Amson came in and assisted, as I had to have my surgery done open incision started out as lap for Roux-EN-Y but I had complications.

Anything you can do to advocate for yourself helps.

Let us know how it goes,

Suzanne
Most Active