Saw Dr Tang Today

lbol
on 1/13/09 8:43 am - nanaimo, Canada

:)
So I got back from victoria and seeing Dr Tang for my 2nd appt. It was at 1:45pmand I got in at 1:55pm so he was preatty well on time which was nice. Other patients waiting to see Dr Amson had been there for awhile and still were waiting when I left my appt.  :(
So the good news is...
He is going to do the Vertical Sleeve on me and he said that this is the best choice for me since later on my hubbie and I might want to have another child but also due to the scar tissue from my 2 c-sections he thinks and I agree wtih him that this is the better choice. He was very happy with my weight loss since I last saw him since he told me that some patients aren't able to lose between appts or before surgery. So I told him that I am doing aquafit 2 times per week starting next week and that I will be doing a weight challenge with some other moms, we are calling it Biggest Loser Mom Challenge III. He said that he wants me to see Dr Clark on June 2nd 2009 as booked and then he will get on me getting my scope done before then.
He said that he plans on having me in for my sleeve by Sept 2009.

So now I just have to keep up my exercise and eating right. My goal for my weight challenge with the other moms is to lose 15lbs in the 13 weeks. I am not setting a high weight loss just so I don't disappoint myself and I fugre something that I feel comfortable with.

Thanks for listening to my good news. Take care

Lisa :)

Most Active