Looking for more information again please

hardly_home
on 10/25/08 2:31 pm - maple ridge, Canada
Hi all..It's me again searching for more knowledge..
K, did I read somewhere on this form board that there is a female surgeon that is doing the WLS? It may of even been one from OFC as well..If anyone knows of this could you please contact me and leave some information..
I want everyone to know that I appreciate all your kind words and ideas and information you all leave for me.
Kind Regards
Kelly

bbwvixen
on 10/25/08 2:43 pm - Surrey, Canada
I think your talking about Lily Chang in Seattle? Someone pleae correct me if I'm wrong but I think Sim had her for her surgeon.
hardly_home
on 10/25/08 2:59 pm - maple ridge, Canada
Hey yeahhhhhhh see that name seems familiar to me.. I wonder if she is out of Seattle..
Thank you so much for your help, you're wonderful!
Regards
Kelly

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 2:13 am - langley, Canada
Hi you need to come to our support group on nov 1 at 11 at langley hospital on the hill . Where you can have all your questions aswered sat nov 1st at 11 am. Not that far frm langley by albion ferry. johnny
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 2:42 am - Victoria, Canada

Hi Kelly,

I think it's Bear25 that has Dr. Lily Chang.  Sim had a male surgeon, Dr. Hunter.  Both of these surgeon's are Out Of Country.  Dr Rusnak in Victoria is doing RNY's and I think he probably has the shortest wait list betwn him, Tang and Amson.

Janice B

bear25
on 10/26/08 3:17 am - chilliwack, Canada
Hi there yep it's me Elisa that has Dr. Lily Chang. She is based out of Virginia Mason Hospital in Seattle. Very nice lady, easy to talk to. I don't know how she is in the hospital yet as i go to Seattle tomorrow eekk for my surgery on tuesday and once i'm home i can fill you in a little more. I do know that to book appointments they need to have your B.C med approval letter, and at the moment they seem to be booking into late Jan and early Feb.
sharonspence
on 10/26/08 12:12 pm - Canada
Hello

I`m happy to hear you are having the surgery. Good Luck
Everyone at Virginia Mason  is great. Dr Hunter did my surgery
but the hospital staff was great. See you on the loser side   LOL.
Good Luck

Sharon
lesliepp
on 11/1/08 7:39 am - Canada
Yes Dr. Lily is in Seattle. I saw her last month and she is really a nice surgeon. I have also seen Dr. R and most of my test results are done. I just found out I do have approval to get my surgery in Seattle and not trying to decide who should do my surgery. I think Lily from Seattle because I will get done sooner.
Leslie
lesliepp
on 11/1/08 7:43 am - Canada
PS

I recommended trying a support group for more answers. It is a great way to get all your questions answered and share with other pre-ops and post-ops. Usually a wealth of information. Support is very key in our journeys. I highly recommend the new west grou*****rth van group. I do not recommended the abbotsford or langley group. If you want to know why please message me and I will tell you. Much luck in your decison for the right support group for you.
Leslie
Barb S.
on 11/5/08 7:47 am - New Westminster, BC, Canada
Hi kelly,
It is Barb from New West.  I am a bit behind on my reading on this site so may be out of the loop but yes it is Dr Lilly Chang at Virginia Mason. I had my surgery June 17 and it was awesome. i could not have been happier with Dr Chang or the hospital. They are really top notch.

We have spoken on teh phone. If you want to chat, email me privately. I don't mind answering questions for anyone who has them.

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Barb
Most Active