All these vitamins!

Tinkerbell123
on 10/19/08 3:23 pm - Canada
Ok, so I went on the VBS website and got a list of all the vitamins I should buy and eventually take after my surgery.  I went and bought them all and now don't know what to take when and how much!!  Had my surgery on Friday. (PS I read that the VBS forums are now closed)  Please help!!  anyone....

thanks in advance
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/08 4:45 pm - langley, Canada
 If you go on the wlsforum.net site you'll find all the info you needand you can join, that's where i hang
Tinkerbell123
on 10/20/08 6:15 am - Canada
thanks trdrivinfool. will do !
carrie.c
on 10/21/08 10:42 am - Canada
I know a bit overwhelming isn't it? I know Shari posted a list of when to take what vitamin and it really helped me. I went out and bought a 7 days planner and it really helps me so I don't forget any of my vitamins..I find that the easy part.

Also Ron who was the admin on Dr. Amsons site has set up a new board. Most everyone is over there now

http://blazeonline.com/wls/forum/index.php

Also the one trdrivinfool posted is good too. Losts of info on both sites!

Congrats on your surgery!!! :)
Tinkerbell123
on 10/22/08 2:34 am - Canada
Thanks Carrie,

I took Shari's list and also read her input on the way she takes her vitamins.  I am on almos the same schedule and it works for me, it's just so darn hard to remember to take the ones during lunch and evening if you haven't taken any meds at that time, but I'm trying.  Thanks.  My first visit at the GP will be on Friday so then we will see

Jannette
nurse4lyph
on 2/6/09 1:55 am
I know I am replying to a really old post but I was wondering if I could ask where you found a list of what to take following surgery I can't find a list/requirements anywhere....

Any help would be appreciated I am pre-op and hoping to get ahead of the game tooo!
Victory shall be mine -
Tinkerbell123
on 2/7/09 5:55 am - Canada
Hi there,  If you go onto the victoria Weightloss surgery forums, you will find the list there.  They have a lot of information including the list of vitamins, here is the link,  You have to sign up and become a member to be able to get in

http://blazeonline.com/wls/forum/

good luck! 

Jannette
Most Active