Hey, I am Ron lester the actor that was 508lbs. You might know me from such movies as...

RonLester
on 10/17/08 5:12 am
Hey Everybody!
I'm Ron lester. I was the actor the was 508lbs and lost 348 of it. Yes!!! I am the fat guy from such movies as Varsity Blues (Billy Bob), Not Another Teen Movie (Reggie ray), Good Burger (spatch), NBC Freaks and Geeks, and WB'**** show POPULAR (Sugar Daddy).
In Dec.2000 I went  in for RNY/DS. At this point both where still very new and not many where having both done. I had the RNY and flate lined. I had to come back 6 months later and had the DS.
I had posted that I had, had RNY/DS. Once I said that, I started having people ask how or which did I have either the RNY or the DS. But by being on here and talking with others. I have found that what I had done is uncommon but done with more drastic cases. SO....I am here to meet and talk with others that need support and would even be there for me when I need some. I would like to invite you to my website. wwww.RonLesteronline.com
Once there, go to the bottom of the main page and on the right hand side you will see an icon for weight loss videos. Click on it. I hope you will start with the MONTEL SHOW that was done around me. I am sure you will find that I am very open person when it comes to trying to give helpful information.

I started doing motivational speaking last year and am now going to be the Keynote speaker at the OH LosAngeles event on Nov.1st.

I wanted to be apart of the OH event in Houston TX, they don't know if they can afford to have me there, with the way the economy has been. So I wanted to let you guys know that sense I do not work for OH and know that there is a lot of groups that would like a celeb like me to come and speak with and hangout personally with their group.  I want to extend an invite to you all, that if you have an event, and want a speaker. Please feel free to contact me and we will talk about what your needing.

Other than that.....I am on the OH website cause I am here to help other that have their own WLS story. Like I said before.......I am here to support and give advice, as well as find people that can help give me support and be there when I need someone to talk to as well!

I hope you will add me or request me to be a friend, here on the OH website.

I hope this finds you all Well and Happy!!!!
Cheers
Ron Lester

"Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there!"
I will be leaving OH by the end of the year. I love all of you that have made me your friend. I ask that you come befriend me on my myspace or face book. But I will let it be know that I am tried of the ass holes and negative people that seem to live in the forums and blogs. I was on here to give support and get support and because I didn't didn't word my blogs that made me sound perfect. And finding out that there are soooooo many negative people on this website, Well you win. I wish you the best and hope nothing but the best for you. Other then that, I will be doing what I do best acting and showing support to those that want it. And by moving on allows me to be able to ride myself of the heart ache that was giving to me cause I worded things in a way the folks at OH suggested!. Never again will I be so willing to open my life to people who think small and want to fine falt with everything that people who want to help, try to offer. So I am not perfect!!!!!!!  Never tried to be.
Cheers
Ron Lester
Alyson T.
on 10/20/08 3:03 pm - Nanoose Bay, Canada
I would consider your request if you could learn how to spell.
The Island Geterdone and get it lost girl.

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/08 6:35 am - North Vancouver, Canada
Hmmm, I have many friends who can't spell!  Ron, thanks for sharing your story.

Most Active