Surgery's a go

bear25
on 9/26/08 3:15 am - chilliwack, Canada
Hi all i went to Seattle yesterday to do all my tests and appointments. All went well and i will be back in Seattle on the 27 of Oct to drink my gross stuff then surgery for the morning. I'm so excited. Just wanted to thank you all have been great support for me. Dr. Chang is so nice and Barb she says HI.
carrie.c
on 9/26/08 7:22 am - Canada
Sooo awesome!!! Congrats to you!!! I am so so happy for you!

:)
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/08 2:56 pm - Victoria, Canada
It's such a relief to get all the tests done and know that there are no roadblocks around the test results.  Yahooo  the next month will fly by and you will be on the losers bench in no time.

Congratulations

Janice B
Sim W.
on 9/26/08 7:45 pm - Vancouver, Canada
I am so happy for you. They are so professional and knowledgeable at Virginia Mason. 

All the best and please do post and let us know how things go. If you need any help or assistance please email me privately.

Take care, Sim

RNY June 26, 2007 Seattle, WA- Dr. Hunter-Virginia Mason
HW 323 lbs; SW 313 lbs; CW 148 lbs, GW around 140 lbs

bear25
on 9/27/08 3:33 am - chilliwack, Canada
Thanks all, you've been great. Sim i want to thank-you again for talking to me and helping me when i was just starting out. I know you have so much going on in your life right now but you always find time to encourage one of us, you are a wonderful person and i hope that your life settles down and you get to really enjoy your fresh start. If you ever need anything please let me know.
Most Active