Carrie's last dinner!! (2fat42long)

bbwvixen
on 9/12/08 9:26 am - Surrey, Canada
I want to say thank you to this wonderful woman for her help, advice, caring, and loving attitude.

I really connected with her since I've returned to this board and she's done so much to help me.

In celebration of her and her upcoming surgery next week, I'd REALLY REALLY like to have a LAST DINNER for her.

I know she loves the Keg (something else we have in common) and she lives across the river so was maybe thinking of the one in Langley to make it a little more central to everyone. http://en.kegsteakhouse.com/locations/British_Columbia/Langl ey

Say, September 16th which is Tuesday at Seven PM???

Who's in?
bbwvixen
on 9/17/08 1:58 pm - Surrey, Canada
How sad that no one replied :(
At lease Carrie is very happy to be on her way! Her surgery is Friday!!!
suzanneb
on 9/17/08 11:28 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
I replied on the other website, Victoria Bariatric Surgery as I said we have our WLS support meetings Tuesday night, and would have been at that but have a bad cold that I ended up having to just rest and take antibiotics for.

I hope Carrie's surgery goes great tomorrow, and wishing her a speedy recovery.

Weeknights are hard for a lot of people cause of working, and weekend night or even Friday night probably would have been better.

Thanks for taking the intiative to post about a dinner for Carrie though, that was very kind of you to do.  You have a great heart.

Suzanne
Most Active