Update on Colleen cpl60

Bren & George
on 6/29/08 2:11 pm - Sunland, CA
I first spoke with Collen's brother who is there with Jenn. He said the clinic where Collen had her surgery is not really giving them answers. He said she was a very smart woman and a nurse herself so they know she did her homework on this. Speaking with Jenn she sounded ok considering what she is going through, Colleen has not been brought back to Canada and no arrangements have been made as of yet, Jenn will call or email details when that does happen. Jenn did tell me Colleen had a leak, and when they went back in to fix it things went down hill from there. Now i do not know if that was why she was in the OR originally for 8 hours or if that happened after i spoke to her Tuesday. Jenn is 20 yrs old and my heart goes out to this very brave sweet girl. I told her we would all like to send something or make a donation to a cause if that is what they choose, she said she would keep me informed. Brenda
sharonspence
on 6/30/08 5:29 am - Canada
Hi Brenda Thank you so much on all the information. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Sharon
Cathy Page
on 7/1/08 1:17 am - Langley, Canada
Thank you so much for the update Brenda. This is such painful news, it's all I've been thinking about. I really appreciate you keeping us up to date. My heart breaks for her family.
bbwvixen
on 8/17/08 4:29 pm - Surrey, Canada
I joined too late to get to know colleen but she sounds like a totally amazing person and I really feel for her family. Has there been any more information learned though of why or what happened? I'm not afraid to say this has scared the bezeus out of me, especially since I had major complications from a gall bladder removal.
Most Active