I have a date for my gastric sleeve surgery

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 1:09 pm - Victoria, Canada
Thanks Elisa. The book will help me keep it together...I have scattered notes in 4 different little books and I needed to pull them together so I got a bigger "little" book. I will keep everyone updated if anything exciting happens prior to surgery...here's hoping nothing does. Janice
zarah
on 6/30/08 2:51 pm - Kelowna, Canada
Hi Janice, Congratulations on your upcoming surgical date. It has been a long time coming. I will be thinking of you and sending you great energy. Sarah
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 1:30 am - Victoria, Canada
Thank you Sarah. A friend has offered to do a few hypnotherapy sessions with me to get my body ready for the surgery. In many ways I feel like the universe just opened up and said okay, now's your time. Thank you for your thoughts and good energy. Janice
hardly_home
on 7/6/08 3:47 pm - maple ridge, Canada
Hi my name is Kelly, I'm just starting my journey with finding a surgeon that will do the by-pass surgery, either in BC. or Alberta. I guess I'm reaching out for support and help or info that you or anyone has the time to help me with this. I'm 45 single mother, my daughter is 23 lives with me, going to collage, my son is 25 and lives out of the city. I work at a hospital here in Maple Ridge, as a nurse.. I find that I'm missing lot's of work because of my physical limitations and mobility. My weight is 260 I'm 5'3" , I am a type 2 diabetic, high B/P, back pain.. you know all the rest.. If you know of any names that could help me, or where to start. could you please send me a message.. also my email is [email protected] kind regards kelly P.s. my # is 604 328-3439 thanks so much.
Sim W.
on 8/11/08 10:49 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Janice, I am sooooooo happy for you my friend you totally deserve it as it has been a long but reflective journey for you. I am back from Turkey so I will call you this week to chat. Thanks for being there for me too. I am so excited for you and can hardly wait to hear the details when you start to melt away yipee!! All the best and I am wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care, Sim 72 inches gone since June 26/07 RNY June 26, 2007 Seattle, WA- Dr. Hunter-Virginia Mason Hospital, HW 323 lbs; SW 313 lbs; CW 172 lbs, GW around 140 lbs
hardly_home
on 9/17/08 9:25 am - maple ridge, Canada
I am sending you best wishes! You are going to great, I'm so excited for you...  Kelly
Most Active