Langley support group ?

cpl60
on 6/7/08 5:07 am - Langley, Canada
Hi everyone, I was under the impression that there is a Langley support group that meets 1st Sat of the month at LMH at 11:30. I went there today, and no one was there! Does anyone know if I have the wrong day or if it is not meeting?? Thanks, Colleen cpl60
Sim W.
on 6/7/08 7:06 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Colleen, I don't go to the support group meetings in Langley but yes there is suppose to one on the the first Saturday of each month. I cut and pasted the information, this is from Dr. Amson's website. I would email Trena and find out what happened?? Langley Support Group - Lower Mainland Weight Loss Support Group First Saturday of each month, 11:00-12:30, Langley Memorial Hospital, conference room #3. Trena Bennett-Vance [email protected] Good luck, Sim 62 inches gone since June 26/07 RNY June 26, 2007 Seattle, WA- Dr. Hunter-Virginia Mason Hospital, HW 323 lbs; SW 313 lbs; CW 185 lbs, GW around 150 lbs
cpl60
on 6/7/08 7:40 am - Langley, Canada
Oh, thanks very much Sim. I will do that! Appreciate the info!! WOW! Look at your stats!!!!!! NICE JOB!! Colleen cpl60
RuthieK
on 6/11/08 2:25 pm - Langley, Canada
Hi Colleen, Sorry you couldn't find us. There were about 10 of us, only 2 were post ops. If you turn left at the gift shop & go down the hall the Foundation conf rm 3 is on the left. We will be meeting again in July. Hope to see you there. Ruth
Cathy Page
on 6/13/08 1:36 pm - Langley, Canada
I'll be there too, banded! Only 6 more sleeps! Cathy
RuthieK
on 6/14/08 1:42 pm - Langley, Canada
Hi Cathy, You must be sooo excited. I hope the surgery goes well. Looking forward to meeting you in July. Ruth
Debra53
on 6/23/08 2:17 pm - Richmond, Canada
Hi, I'm having my lap band surgery on July 16th. I would really like to have some support after my surgery, but I live in Richmond. Anything closer? If not I will be happy to come to Langley for support, but not every month. I'm going to Toronto to have my surgery, couldn't find anyone here without a long waiting list. My daughter had her surgery in Sept, 2007. She had lost at least 70 pounds. That's one reason I'm doing it, also I have diabetes. Debra
RuthieK
on 6/25/08 4:01 pm - Langley, Canada
Hi Debra, Why don't you come to the next meeting, Sat July 5th, 11 AM? Trena is the facilitator & can probably advise you on other meetings in the LM. Trena has tons of knowledge to share Ruth
Most Active