Thanks for all the a...

c5711
on 5/27/08 3:19 pm - Smithers, Canada
Thanks for all the answers to my last question.. as I read all what everyone has to say I am going to Monterry Mexico which is costing 11,000 with flights,hotel and surgery. I have no real concern except the fills. I am 12 hrs from Vancouver and am hoping my doctor is willing to learn to do a fill. Has anyone heard of this and it sounds like alot of BC doctors are really not helpful unless you go on a waiting list that takes years.?????? This is unacceptable and there needs to be more informed doctors to help with fills. Does anyone know a doctor that will does fills in the north????? Anyone who has been banned found the doctors who do the fills resonable here in BC? Any major problems? I am concerned that if something went wrong (port flip , slippage etc...) would they help or refuse????/ The surgery itself doesn't worry me it is the follow-up in BC Thanks for any input.........
bear25
on 5/28/08 2:58 am - chilliwack, Canada
Hi Chrissy i don't know if your a member but i found another site that just deals with the lap band and it's called lapbandtalk.com if you look on the site there's an all Canadian thread and i know that there is a few people from up north on there so i hope that helps, Good luck Elisa
Cathy Page
on 6/6/08 4:39 pm - Langley, Canada
Hi Chrissy, I don't understand why you would be going to Mexico for the Lap band when you can get it done on the coast for just under $13,000.00 and you just have to get to the coast for the occaisional fill. At least you know that you'd be taken care of. Good luck! Cathy
Most Active