new to forum

cpl60
on 4/30/08 11:28 am - Langley, Canada
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone has had Gastric Bypass in Tiyana, Mexico with Dr. Lopez? I am looking for successes and not so successful information as I am very seriously considering pursing this ... my last resort! Like many if not all of you, I have tried everything, and now with 120 lbs to lose ........ it is time to face it, do something about it, leave the past in the past and move on!!!! Any info, cautions etc anyone can provide, I would love to hear from you. I am from Langley and will also be looking for support groups. Thank you very much! cpl60 :-)
Eggface
on 4/30/08 11:31 am - Sunny Southern, CA
You might want to post on the Mexico Forum... http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/mexico/ ~Michelle
cpl60
on 5/1/08 4:15 am - Langley, Canada
Thank you for that suggestion. I will do that.
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/08 4:25 am - langley, Canada
Welcome to the forum, there is a support group at langley hospital on first sat. of every month at langley hospital, 11:30. i went last time loved it room 3 i think, Lot's of questions answered
cpl60
on 5/1/08 5:44 am - Langley, Canada
Hi John, Oh, thank you very much. I will check it out for sure. What did you have done and where? Are you happy with results? So, you're from Langley as well!!!!!!! cpl60
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/08 8:11 am - langley, Canada
Well i'm still pre op which means still waiting but i have certainly done the research, yes i do live in langley and i will be there on sat. i think that there was one lady that had he surgey done in mexico. lots and lots of your questions will be answered on sat. lol
cpl60
on 5/1/08 8:56 am - Langley, Canada
Good to know, John. Thank you once again. I do have to work this Saturday, so it will have to be next month! Have you heard of Dr Leung in Surrey who does it privately?
cpl60
on 5/5/08 3:18 am - Langley, Canada
Hi Everyone, Hey John, how was the support group on Sat? I had to work, otherwise I would have been there? Colleen
Most Active