3 Months Out

sharonspence
on 4/18/08 12:25 pm - Canada
Hello Everyone Well I`m now 3 months out from surgery. I have lost 60 pounds. I`m eating now , hardly feel sick anymore. I have been at TOPS now for 4 weeks. They have a contest now , from April 1 thru the end of December they want every member to try and walk 500 miles. WOW ! , but I`m going to give it a try. Talk to you all soon. Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/08 2:41 pm - Victoria, Canada
Hi Sharon...I am glad you are feeling better AND that you have lost 60 pounds Good luck with the 500 miles...one mile at a time... Take Care Janice B
sharonspence
on 4/22/08 2:38 am - Canada
Hi Janice Any word on your Out Of Country application? Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/08 10:32 am - Victoria, Canada
Hi Sharon. I have not submitted my out of country app yet. I am in negotiations with Dr Tang for the Gastric Sleeve and would prefer to have RNY only as a last resort. We shall see how it goes and i will keep you posted. Hope you are well. Janice
Sim W.
on 4/20/08 11:25 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Sharon, Way to go, I am so happy for you. Doesn't it feel terrific. I felt the same way for a few months during the first few months after the surgery and now I can eat everything too except in much smaller portions and I stay away from too much sugar as I dump and too much fat as I get nauseous. I am now down over 135 pounds and I feel 20 years younger! I have so much energy too!! Take care, Sim 62 inches gone since June 26/07 RNY June 26, 2007 Seattle, WA- Dr. Hunter-Virginia Mason Hospital, HW 323 lbs; SW 313 lbs; CW 189 lbs, GW around 150 lbs
Most Active