call Dr Farries in Red Deer on May 1st only

Sim W.
on 3/16/08 2:05 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, When I did my research for surgeons in Canada I came across this information as May 1st is coming up, this is information is for all of you who are pre-op and are waiting for surgery in BC. Has anyone thought about Dr Farries in Red Deer? He takes referrals on May 1st of each year so you must have your doctor call his office first thing that morning. He does RNY laprascopic and the band. The wait is no more than a year. He is picky and doesn't accept everyone into the program. Just an option. Everyone who gets through that day gets an appt within a year as his office only books appts that day and the calendar fills up. I know some people in Calgary and Edmonton and they told me this. I know people are referred in May and have their surgery within a year. His contact info is psoted below- it has been 2 years so maybe call and double check the phone number is correct before that date if you are interested so you don't scramble on May 1st as time is of the essence that day and you don't want any snags. Dr. Lawrence Farries 5201- 43rd Street Suite 279 Red Deer, Alberta T4N 1C9 (403) 347-9037 Good luck, Sim 62 inches gone since June 26/07 RNY June 26, 2007 Seattle, WA- Dr. Hunter-Virginia Mason Hospital, HW 323 lbs; SW 313 lbs; CW 197 lbs, GW around 150 lbs
Most Active