Hello

canadian52eh
on 1/22/08 4:04 pm - Victoria, Canada
I am new here but see some names I know...LOL
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/08 9:10 am - Victoria, Canada
Well hello Shelley. Welcome to the OH BC board. It's pretty quiet here.
canadian52eh
on 1/23/08 3:05 pm - Victoria, Canada
Hello Janice!! How ARE you doing??? Have not heard from you in ages...lol I am now 4 months post-op.....and still trying to fiqure this pouch out HA!!
Sim W.
on 1/23/08 12:28 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Shelley, Welcome to the OH board. There is lots of info available on the main board and in the other provinces too. Nice to see you. Hey Shelley if you click on my profile you can see some pictures and my story. I hope you encourage others to join. It is a quiet board as Janice says but I hope more people will post on here. It used to be busier last summer. I have sent you 20 shirts in a small box weighing about 10 pounds so you should get them in a few days. Take care, Sim ______________________________________________________________________ Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead HW: 323 lbs; SW: 313 lbs CW: 202 lbs; GW: 150 June 26, 07- RNY, Seattle, WA Surgeon: Dr. J. Hunter
canadian52eh
on 1/23/08 3:09 pm - Victoria, Canada
Hiya Sim, I will look around and try and find your story. How neat! Thank-you so much for sending me shirts which i need so MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will let you know when it arrives safely. Good point, I will let my support group know you are here and remind others to come. Next time I come I hope to snoop longer lol. Take care and talk to you soon!
Most Active