clothes to donate

Sim W.
on 12/30/07 12:08 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, Well I finally went to Penningtons for the last time and spent a gift certificate that my family had bought for me and had a hard time finding clothes that would fit me properly. The sizes are way to0 big for me and after 2 hours I was able to find a few X size tshirts and XP pant that I purchased. I have a lot of clothes in my closet that I want to give away. I already donated 4 large bags at the last few support meetings in North Van but I have more again and I would like to see if anyone would like any of them before I donate them to charity. I am listing what they are: They are either for summer or winter/fall 1. Green khaki cotton pants size 22 2. Blue cotton Capri pants size 4 X with drawstring 3. Chicago fit blue jeans- Capri size 24 ( worn 2 times) 4. Beige elasticise Capri pants- not sure on the size but probably a 24- 26? 5. Blue cotton wrap cover up with flower trim- 3 x 6. Black cotton wrap cover up with flower trim- 3 x 7. Black cotton t shirt- 3 x 8. Yellow knit sweater short sleeves- large 9. Black cotton Capri pants with drawstring- size 4 x 10. Plaid long blazer- green, black and gold stripes with pockets- size 24W 11. Red knit short sleeve sweater- XL 12. White cotton shirt- not sure what size but probably a 2-3 X? 13. Yellow cotton shirt- same as above 14. blue jeans Capri with draw string and bleach stains on the sides- sorry- size 28 15. Dark khaki cotton tshirt- 1X 16. Another dark green khaki tshirt XL 17. Black cotton tshirt- short sleeves- 1X 18. light blue summer style t-shirt- with lace 2X 19. black and white cotton tshirt with motive designs 2 X 20. velour black dress top- 2X 21. Black dressy velour pants with pockets- size 22 ( would go nice with # 20) 22. 5 plain colors of 100% cotton t-shirts- all XL- hot pink, khaki, white, yellow, light blue 23. dark blue long pants from Pennington's- not sure on size but it is a 24 or 26 I think 24. dark blue t shirt 100% cotton size 1X All clothes that say cotton are 100% and from Pennington's or Addition Elle, some are worn, some are worn very little. Any takers? Send me a personal email and I can hook up with you. Happy New Year everyone Sim
sharonspence
on 1/6/08 12:44 pm - Canada
Hi Sim I can`t wait for that to be me.LOL. I did go in there and buy summer tops because they were cut down to five dollars. I bought XL they might be a little tight or a little big on me by summer and thats ok. I mean come on they were five dollars each LOL. Well it only one week to when I go. I have been trying different Protein Powders and putting them in puddings and yogurts They taste great. Take care I will talk to you soon Sharon
Most Active