I have lost over 100 pounds now!!

Sim W.
on 12/3/07 9:08 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, Well I finally did it. I am in the Century Club! - yipee!! I have been so hungry lately and have increased my protein and water. I am finding that I have a pattern of weight loss now for the past month or so when I am hungry for a few days in a row even though I am eating enough that is when my body seems to lost rapidly. I have been feeling very hungry the past month or so. I have dropped 13 pounds in the past 10 days. Drum roll please........LOL!! I have lost 101 pounds since May-91 of those pounds have come off since WLS on June 26!!! I saw Dr. Hunter yesterday in Seattle and all is great. They were amazed with my weight loss and they almost did not recognize me as they have not seen me since July 15th when I went for my 2 week follow up. I bought lots of sugar free and fat free items. I will post those things in the next day or so as it is so great what you get over there and the prices are so cheap. I also bought B12 microdots- 240 in a bottle for under $4. The border people were fine with me bringing stuff back. I gave them this card from Dr. Hunter that says I had WLS and am on a restricted diet so they did not charge me for duty, they said no problem. They took a look at my passport picture and looked at me and said wow. They said congrats and let me go. I was ready to pay duty but it was not necessary they said. I wanted to share my great news with all of you. I am on top of the world these days. Take care, Sim _______________________________________________________________________ 57.5 inches gone since June 26/07 RNY June 26, Seattle, WA- Dr. Hunter-Virginia Mason HW 323 lbs; SW 313 lbs; CW 222 lbs, GW 150 lbs
Laurel T.
on 12/5/07 10:42 pm - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
Sim, that is so wonderful! You must feel great, and you don't have far to go to get to goal!! Hope you are enjoying your weight loss journey. Laurel
RuthieK
on 12/12/07 9:54 am - Langley, Canada
Sim, This is wonderful news. You are really working your tool during the honeymoon period, aren't you? Ruth
Most Active