I`m Going to Seattle

sharonspence
on 10/16/07 8:27 am - Canada
Hello Everyone WOW ! I`m going to Seattle. I spoke to MSP last week and now I`m waiting for the letter. Dr Meneghettis office phoned me Monday to say they got the letter. Dr Hunter cannot see me until Dec 17 so I`m seeing his assistant Nov 2. Its at 9:40 am A little early but I don`t care. Boarder crossing should be good at 4 or 4:30 in the morning LOL. To every one out there, keep on trying and do not give up. Sharon
Ruby_Trout
on 10/16/07 2:58 pm - Canada
Awesome! I am so happy for you. A green light... finally! Ruby
bman78
on 10/16/07 3:03 pm - Burnaby, Canada
Congrats Sharon, Dr. Hunter is awesome from what I've talked to him so far. My surgery is less than a week away on Oct 23. Getting through downtown Seattle can be a bit rough, so give yourself plenty of time to get to Federal Way.
sharonspence
on 10/16/07 3:59 pm - Canada
Hi Bobby Thank you and hope everything goes well with your surgery. Please keep us updated on progress Sharon
Sim W.
on 10/16/07 10:12 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Sharon, I am so happy for you!! I spoke to Stephen yesterday as he called me at home to chat and ask how I am doing. You will be in very competent and capable hands. He told me you are going down next month for a pre consult. Give yourself lots of time as the traffic is brutal and after you cross the border and pass Bellingham you will be stuck in rush hour traffic as many people commute to Seattle. His office is another half an hour past downtown so give yourself around 4 hours depending on the border. I will give you a call on the weekend. Take care and congrats, you must be on cloud none!! I am now down 76 pounds since the surgery, yahoo! Sim
tara-b
on 11/13/07 1:48 pm - Canada
how did u get the approval from MSP and how long did it take. can icontac u privately through email?
Most Active