Does anyone know?

kjlvanbc
on 10/1/07 9:10 am - Vancouver, Canada
I am starting to research WLS. I am very interested in the Lap-Band. Has anyone heard of Dr. William Neal in Kirkland Washington? I have spoken to his office and think they seem like a reasonable and professional practice. It is a center of excellence and only does Lap Bands. It is very hard to get information on out of town MD's other than what the websites tell you. Has anyone had surgery by Dr. Woodhead in Delta? Thanks for your time.
Suzi1
on 10/3/07 5:13 am - South Surrey, Canada
Hi Kelly, I did alot of searching for a Lap-Band surgeon, including Vancouver, Mexico and Seattle. I finally decided on the North West Weight Loss Surgery Centre. I had my surgery last Thursday, and it went without a hitch. The clinic only does lap band surgery, most of their staff at the clinic has the band as well. They are very knowledgeable and professional. Also , they are near the Prime Outlet Mall so l can go shopping whenever l need a fill. Their work is guaranteed . I also met with Dr. Woodhead he does the surgery, but he has not done that many. The positioning of the band is very important. I felt more confindent going to Everett where they have performed thousands. Hope this helps Suzy1
janey-mae
on 10/7/07 1:44 pm - Victoria, Canada
Lap Band on 08/08/07 with
I had my band done in August and went to Dr. Joya in Mexico. It went incredibly smoothly and I am so glad to be done. I am down 45 lbs and enjoying feeling better. Good luck with your research!
triciad
on 11/6/07 9:41 am - Canada
Lap Band on 09/03/07 with
I had my surgery done by Dr. Joya as well and was super happy. I went to Dr. Woodhead yesterday for my first fill and it went okay. $400 for the first visit and $75 for subsequent fills. I saw Dr. Woodhead before my surgery and was also happier to go to Mexico as Dr. Joya had done hundreds and Dr. Woodhead had done less than 100.
Most Active