WLS 3 months ago

Sim W.
on 9/26/07 11:52 am - Vancouver, Canada
Wow time flies, today is exactly 3 months since my surgery. I can now honestly say I finally have some energy since this past weekend. On Sunday, I was able to clean the entire 2 floors of my house, do 4 loads of laundry, do grocery shopping and cook dinner for 4 people who came over and I still had energy at the end of the evening and was still completely wired at 11 pm all in the same day, WOW!! That is huge accomplishment. My husband also commented on that and said to me Sim come to bed now. I could have done more for a few more hours as I was not even tired. I am down 80 pounds- 64 after the WLS and 16 before, yahoo!! I hope this feeling continues as it feel great. I am going to make an appt at the Sleep disorder clinic in the next few months and go for the overnight test to check my sleep apnea. I am hoping that it will be much much less or even better all gone ( wishful thinking) But I am waiting for at least 100 pounds to be gone first as I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea before the WLS. I have lost 3 inches from my neck from an 18 inch to a 15 now. So I am hoping that will make a difference in the sleep apnea. Take care everyone, Sim --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead HW: 323 lbs; SW: 307 lbs CW: 243 lbs; GW: 150 June 26, 07- RNY, Seattle, WA Surgeon: Dr. J. Hunter
Laurel T.
on 9/26/07 1:55 pm - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
Sim, that is so awesome! I am really happy for you. It can only get better and better, and that must feel great for you. Keep up the good work! Laurel
Most Active