Response from Nestle regarding SF Carnation Breakfast

mariamahoa
on 9/11/07 6:47 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
I heard back from Nestles regarding the SF Carnation Instant Breakfast. Looks like they don't carry the instant breakfast but have the SF Carnation ready to drink Breakfast. See their response below. Contact your retailer and see if they will bring some in for you. I spoke with the pharmacy at Shoppers Drug Mart and they were happy to order some for me. Good Luck Thank you for contacting us about the availability of Nestlé Breakfast Anytime in your area. We value your feedback and appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us. We try to make our products available as widely as possible across Canada. However, the decision to carry any product is ultimately made by the retailer. Faced with a choice of thousands of products to fill limited shelf space, stores must often make difficult choices about which products to carry. We suggest you speak with the store manager and ask him or her to order it for you. We have the No Sugar Added Ready to Drink Carnation Breakfast Anytime available in chocolate only. The total sugar are about half of the regular Ready to Drink with sugar and Powder formats. We are happy to provide you with the product code in order to better assist you and your retailer to order this product in for you. The product code is: 6500016543. Thank you, once again, for contacting us. If we can be of any further assistance, please feel free to call us at 1-800-387-4636, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
Laurel T.
on 9/11/07 9:27 am - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
Oh that's great Gale. Glad you could get what you were after. I went into GNC and picked up a few things (for after surgery). There is one I got called Nectar - in lemon tea flavor. 90 calories and 23g protein. You just mix it with water and it's supposed to be juice flavors. Laurel
mariamahoa
on 9/11/07 3:04 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
Laurel please let me know what it taste like. Is it anything like whey. I just can't stand the taste or does it actually taste like juice? I hate to invest in another productif I don't have to. Thanks a bunch....Gale..
Laurel T.
on 9/12/07 5:38 am - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
It's quite lemony. I don't mind it. It's more like juice, not thick like a shake, but it has a bit of that whey taste to it, not much. I tried the Whey Gourmet Vanilla Ice Cream Royale and I really like it. It tastes like a vanilla shake. I guess it just depends on your tastebuds! I may not like them after surgery either. Laurel Did you try ordering anything from bariatriceating.com? They have sample packs so you could try different flavors and just get a little of each.
mariamahoa
on 9/12/07 10:31 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
Thanks Laurel. I picked up two packages of Vega products. One is a smoothie infusion 14 g protein 4.5 g fat and 1 g sugar. The other is a meal replacement 25 g protein, 9 g fat, 2 g sugar. I will try them and see how it works. I am also going to check out your product, it sounds pretty good. Thanks for the info..
Storygram
on 9/14/07 1:37 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 10/16/07 with
Hi Laurel, If you cross the border into Oroville you can get SF Instant Breakfast....it tastes great. They also have way more flavours of Crystal Lite than we have up here.... and if you venture as far as Omak to Walmart you will be overwhelmed by the flavour choices. Alot of people like to mix Crystal Lite with the protein beverages to cut the whey taste. I bought the Nectar Fuzzy Navel and the Lemon Tea.... I love the fuzzy navel.... not crazy about the lemon tea, I'm going to try mixing it with different crystal light flavours. I found a flavour at Walmart - Ruby Red Grapefruit.... it was so good I've asked my m-i-l to try and get a case and ship it up to me.
Storygram
on 9/14/07 1:38 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 10/16/07 with
Hi Gale, If you send me your address I can mail you samples of the Nectar.... I love the fuzzy navel but I'm not so crazy about the Lemon Tea. Are you a chocolate lover? Christine
mariamahoa
on 9/14/07 2:56 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
Christine, I really appreciate your offer. My address is 2965 Sooke Lake Road, Victoria, BC V9B 4R4. Let me know what it costs you and I will reimburse. Yes, I like chocolate. People on this website are just awesome. What a great support group!! Gale Polupski
Storygram
on 9/14/07 7:15 am - Prince George, Canada
VSG on 10/16/07 with
Hi Gale, I will make up some baggies and send the samples out on Monday. I am also planning to purchase more Nectar products, I've bought them from Supplements Canada since our GNC here doesn't carry Nectar. I'll let you know how those are.... I am lucky to have a son who experiments to make drinks for me.. we are practicing in advance before I go down for surgery. I have to do a two week liquid diet prior to my surgery date. Bariatric eating has a sample package too, but I chose not to buy from them because they ship by UPS and that is horrifically expensive for us up here... they charge a basic brokerage fee to bring items across the border and then you pay duty on top of it. ttys. Christine
mariamahoa
on 9/14/07 7:38 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
Thanks Christine, I hate to go the expensive of buying all these products to find out I don't like them. I will see if our GNC carries the Nectar products. There is also another outlet called Popeye's. I really appreciate you doing this. If I can find the products here maybe it is easier for me to ship to you then for you to go through Supplements Canada. I will check around and see what I can find out. Have a good weekend, thanks again, looking forward to the samples....Gale
Most Active