19g protein vanilla chai

Laurel T.
on 9/9/07 11:40 pm - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
I picked up a soy drink in the Buy-Low the other day; tastes really good and has 19g of protein. You could add some unflavored or vanilla protein powder to it to bump up the protein even more. It's Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Soy Beverage. 450ml has 19g of protein and 320 calories. Tastes very good! Laurel
Sim W.
on 9/10/07 1:00 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Laurel, Sounds good, thanks for the tip. What is the sugar content if you don't mind me asking? I am always trying to do the 5/5/ rule for fat and sugar as I measure the amount before I eat or drink as I am so afraid of dumping. Take care, Sim --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead HW: 323 lbs; SW: 307 lbs CW: 247 lbs; GW: 150 June 26, 07- RNY, Seattle, WA Surgeon: Dr. J. Hunter
Laurel T.
on 9/10/07 1:15 am - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
I think the sugar is high in it. Sorry I don't have it in front of me right now. You might rule it out once you look at the label. When I get home tonight I'll have a look at sugar content and post it. Laurel
Laurel T.
on 9/10/07 9:07 am - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
Yikies! Sugars are 45g!!! Okay, forget it. No wonder it tastes so good! Only 4g fibre. Well, we'll save that one for dessert I think! Laurel
Most Active