Sugar Free or Low Sugar Carnation Instant Breakfast

mariamahoa
on 9/6/07 11:40 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase this. I have contacted Nestle Canada but I have not heard back as to the stores they distribute to. Can't handle the protein shakes but like the Instant breakfast but really need to find the sugar free. Appreciate your comments. Thanks.
sharonspence
on 9/6/07 2:47 pm - Canada
Hi Gale I live in Langley and we have a store called the Diabetic Station. It`s like a mini food store and it sells dibetic food and drinks, candy. Check to see if you have one. We have found Walmart and the Superstore seem to be bringing more sugar free foods. At the Superstore we find alot of the stuff in the Pharmacy department. I will keep my out for the instant Breakfast and report if I find any. Good luck in your search Sharon
mariamahoa
on 9/6/07 4:21 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
I will see if we have a similar store in Victoria. I never thought to check the pharmacy dept's. Thanks Sharon..
Sim W.
on 9/7/07 12:40 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi Gale, I looked high and low here in Vancouver before buying it in Seattle. They are available at any grocery store or even Walgreens. It is worth looking here again as now it has been a few months since I looked so maybe Superstore may have it as they have many of the blue menu items there and I finally noticed that Safeway now is advertising for healthy eating products although I doubt if they would have it yet. Yes checking a pharmacy section would be a great idea and drug stores have that diabetic section like at London Drugs. Just to caution you that they don't give you much protein but are great for carrying in your bag for a quick drink. I have tried them and they are okay but nothing to write home about. I remember the hospital served me the instant can ones for a meal. The boxed kind were around $5-6 for a box- there are 10 servings in a box. We were only able to find chocolate flavor at the time but I think they also come in Vanilla and Strawberry. Good luck and please keep us posted especially if you are able to find it here. Take care, Sim Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead HW: 323 lbs; SW: 307 lbs CW: 251 lbs; GW: 150 June 26, 07- RNY, Seattle, WA
Laurel T.
on 9/9/07 1:23 am - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
Hi Gale, I live right on the border of Washington State and often go down for things. If you want to give me a shopping list of stuff you need, I can pick things up and mail you a box of stuff. Let me know. Laurel
mariamahoa
on 9/9/07 2:56 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 08/23/07 with
Laurel you are awesome!! Let me check out a few more places and if I can't find it I will send you a list. I really really appreciate this. I'll get back to you this week. God I love this website. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. It makes the world a better place. Thanks.....Gale...
Laurel T.
on 9/9/07 2:51 pm - Osoyoos, Canada
VSG on 10/22/07 with
No problem Gale, happy to do it! Laurel
Most Active