Out Of Country

sharonspence
on 8/17/07 12:01 pm - Canada
Hello Everyone. Just some information for the ones applying for out of country. This come from Sim and Bobby , and I can`t thank them enough.If you are trying for out of Country we all know the more information the better. If you have not been tested for sleep apnea or your waiting for the sleep test this will help. Ask your family GP to give you (on his presciption pad ) a not for an Oximetry test. You need the C pck. You need a ten dollar deposit for the little machine. All it is , when you go to sleep at night you put the little thing on your finger and it keep tracks of your heart rate and oxygen. You only need it for the night. I did mine thursday night. Today I found out I stopped breathing 96 times. 21 of those times was longer than 60 seconds. Now I have proved I have sleep apnea. I went to Clinical Sleep Solutions 5050 Kingsway suite 115 604-432-9271. I also got a referall to see Dr Dong, apparently his test is a little better than the Oximetry. He might be able to tell me how bad it is. Then my GP will try to get me into the overnight sleep clinic. Mean while these two test may be enough for MSP to look at my application again. This is alot quicker while you are waiting for the Sleep Clinic at UBC. My appt for Dr Dong is Sept 12 sp not a long wait. MSP also whats me to get Dr Meneghtti to try and get me in to Dr Amson. Take all Sharon
Most Active