Out of Country process continued

liloldreamer
on 7/28/07 10:50 am - Kelowna, Canada
Sorry I have a few more points to add to my situation. I have been reading past posts on OOC procedures and have a few other questions I have no major health issues other than depression. well prolonged post-partum depression. But I am stable and getting better. I have been pretty much morbidly obese my entire life, but have never had health issues other than my weight. I am worried that the older i get that I am a prime target for Diabeties. With being overweight for so long I also worry about my joints etc. Will all this affect my application if they see it has no major health issues, other than being morbidly obese? my BMI is 45. Would they see that as a life or death situation? Now I am kind of worried, I also haven't even seen Dr Meneghetti or even had any test done. DO I have to call Meneghetti or can my gp do the tests??? If you can help me with the information I provided it would be appreciated. Thanks :) Barb
Sim W.
on 7/28/07 3:59 pm - Vancouver, Canada
Dear Barb, I emailed you with the info. Cheers, Sim
StephanieEllen
on 2/15/10 3:44 pm - Smalltown, Canada
 Sim, what did you respond to this? This is so similar to my situation, but my bmi is 50. Please pm me if you prefer.
suzanneb
on 2/15/10 10:12 pm - North Vancouver, Canada

Hi Stephanie

Sim hasn't been on the boards in some time, but I'm friends with her. She was the first person in BC to be approved for bariatric weight loss surgery out of country surgery few years back and had the RNY done in Seattle with Dr. Hunter.

She knows the process and has helped others.

If you private email me back, with your email address I will pass your email on to Sim and she can email you on how the process works.

Suzanne
StephanieEllen
on 2/16/10 4:50 am - Smalltown, Canada
 Suzanne,
thank you so much for your reply. I will pm you!
Steph.
suzanneb
on 2/17/10 1:24 pm - North Vancouver, Canada
Hi Stephanie

I have sent your email to Sim and also I have pm you back as well.

Take care

Suzanne
StephanieEllen
on 2/17/10 2:27 pm - Smalltown, Canada
 Suzanne, again, thank you so much. :D
Most Active