Out of Country process.

liloldreamer
on 7/28/07 10:15 am - Kelowna, Canada
Hi, I'm new to this site and was wondering about the Out of Country process. I just learned about it last week when i was searching other forums and even then it was for ontario that I found it for. But Eventually I came to the BC process and had no idea if they would even considfer it for the bypass surgery. My GP sent in a referral to Dr. Meneghetti last year sometime. I haven't even received a phone call for my first intro appointment. So I can't imagine waiting for the day of the actual surgery in how many years. So when I saw that they do have a OOC process and it can be used for the surgery I was very excited but I am also very lost as to where to start. :shrug: Can anyone who has gone through the process please help me on what I need to get approved? All I have is the form I downloaded for the BC site. What information do I need etc? Do I have to find a Dr out of the country as well before i sent in all the info? :help: ANY help would be VERY much appreciated. Thank-you :wave: Barb White Ps you can email me directly to my email [email protected] Thank-you again in advance.
Most Active