brand new commode and bench for sale

Sim W.
on 7/3/07 10:41 am - Vancouver, Canada
Hi everyone, I have finally turned the corner as it has been a week since the surgery and I have lost 18 lbs. already. I am still weak and have low energy but every day I hope I will get stronger. I am staying at my mom's until the end of the week as I stil need help with showering, dressing changes, etc. My mom bought 2 items from Macdonald's Prescription for me ( which I am not using) so I thought I would see if anyone could use the items. I feel bad that she spent her own money and they are not being used by me. They are brand new and are just taking up space. Here is the description of the items Bath transfer bench ( plastic-grey in color) I am over 300 lbs and the bench holds fine. It goes in the bathtub and fits in there perfectly. You can sit on it while you shower. It is light and has a handle and holes for the water to drain as well as a back to lean back on. Mom paid $139.99 Commode-3 in 1- alum adjusted- this piece goes over the toilet so you don't have to bend too far. Hospitals use these especially after surgery. It is white in color. Mom paid $99.99 I would not have a problem donating these items but my mom paid for it so I don't feel comfortable just giving them away. If anyone is interested or know anyone who may be, please send me a personal email and I can give you more details. I can also work out a good price too. Thanks for your help, Sim -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead HW: 333 lbs SW: 307 lbs CW: 288 lbs GW: 150 June 26, 07- RNY, Seattle, WA Surgeon: Dr. J. Hunter
Most Active